10 Fascinating Trends In The Water Industry And The Companies Poised To Gain From Them
- Water reuse will become a new source of water supply.
- Desalination systems are growing around the world.
- Highly contaminated water is energizing water treatment.
- Membranes are displacing chemicals in water treatment.
- Forward osmosis is the new form of desalination.
- Ultraviolet light disinfection is replacing chlorine.
- Chinese competition in high-tech sectors like filtration is growing.
- There are growth opportunities in water efficiency product.
- Point of use treatment is becoming more popular.
- Distinction between water service and equipment providers has been blurring.
Read more at Business Insider